Sunday, October 11, 2009

Xsite Pro

If you are in direct sales, you should have at least one website of your own. A site of your own allows you to have a unique URL for the search engines, a unique URL for marketing purposes and a place where you can personalize the site each step of the way.


I am often asked how I built my websites since I’m not an HTML expert. My blogs are either Wordpress or Blogger, but my websites have all been built with a program called XSitePro website design software.


When I made my first website, I used Netscape. At that time they had a builder component that was helpful. After that, a friend gave me an old copy of DreamWeaver. Talk about complicated. DreamWeaver is meant for those who have website building knowledge.


I knew there had to be a better way to create a real website without paying a fortune and without knowing HTML. That’s when I was introduced to XSitePro. Patty Gale is the woman who introduced me to the product. She suggested I look at some of her sites. I was blown away. She assured me the program came with a 100% money back guarantee. I trusted Patty and I loved her sites. I bought the program.


Since that day, I’ve built 3 sites and upgraded when XSitePro introduced a newer version. I’ve never looked back.


Several of my webpages have hit the number one spot on the major search engines and I’ve received many compliments over the years on my sites.


The program is as simple to use as a word processor. In fact you build a site with the program tutorial before you ever start building your own site. In addition to the tutorial, there is also a message board community to help you with any questions you might have as you begin building your own sites.


I don’t want to turn this post into a long sales letter, so I’ll end by sharing the links to the two live sites I have up that were built using XSitePro. They are http://www.recipe-barn.com and http://www.scrapping-made-simple.com Take a look at the two sites. They were built using the XSitePro software.


If you decide to purchase the software, in addition to the support from the company, you are also welcome to contact me either via email or by phone. My email is here on the blog. I’m happy to email you my phone number.


Audrey :)
http://mytupperware.com/audreyoka

No comments: